Hi, I’m Christopher. Abby is currently busy getting her French on and she asked me to throw something up while she’s off the grid. I decided to go with her weekly “Slice of Life” style post. Enjoy, and feel free to check out my blog too.
This was what my week without Abby looked like. It wasn’t particularly exciting but it kept me busy.
- Settlers of Catan: We played two games and I managed to pull of a win in both games. Later in week, I continued that streak with a third win. I’m pretty sure everyone will gang up on me next time we play.
- Birthday Cupcakes: At a dinner with friends we celebrated Bethanie’s birthday with some homemade chocolate cupcakes, courtesy of our friend Kristen.
- Munchkin: My friends discovered a new (to us) card game called Munchkin. It’s kind of ridiculous and funny. We had a good time playing a couple games and I’m sure it will be a staple at future game nights.
- Moosejaw T-shirt: This little goodie arrived in the mail for Abby. Moosejaw was kind enough to give out free t-shirts last week, unfortunately not in my size. I guess Abby gets lucky on this one.
- Ru Paul for president bumper sticker: I saw this in a campus parking lot. It was a nice little laugh after a long, boring meeting.
- Michigan Brewing Company – Mackinac Pale Ale: Lately I’ve been trying to only buy beers I haven’t tried before. This week I picked up this pale ale based on name alone. It was pretty good.